Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I been gone way to fucking long

so clockwork told me i had to fucking update my blog so im going to start doing it regularly


a lot has went on since my last update
so much new fuckin music out.
these are my hot albums to come out so far

The Dream- love vs money
Dj Drama- Gangsta grillz 2
Slim Thug- Boss of all bosses
Rick Ross- Deeper than Rap
Black Eye Peas- END
Busta Rhymes- Back on my bs


but yeah anyway a lot has went on lately 
the jugganots been grinding a lot... everyone has weekly gigs... clockwork and i are alternating fridays at rhinos which is going real well... rhinos is a 25 and up spot which is nice
also been doing a little bit of tickets and woodys and of course beluga... so im real excited

Been grinding on my music shit also... trying to get more old school and mid 90s shit... trying to just have more of a diverse playlist... 


other then that im good... got a lot of shows coming up soon so ill keep u guys updated and i promise to be more on my blog

btw did anyone see the turntable hero? WACK AS HELL

anyway come check me out this week at rhinos on friday if ur 25 and up

also check out jay-z death of autotune... one of the tightest songs out

cant wait til blueprint 3

IT'S THE ROC

No comments: